1. "Mister President, why hasn't your administration warned recipients of Healthcare.gov subsidies that those benefits are in danger? Don't you think they deserve to know?"
2. "Has H&R Block thanked you for the additional business they expect to see this year due to enforcement of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act's taxes? Or are they paying you a percentage?"
3. "The 529 college savings plans are almost exclusively used by the middle class, the people who have been repeatedly ignored by what's passing for an economic recovery. Why do you want to tax ANY savings plan? Do you hate the middle class that much?"
4. "What's the point of 'free' community college if you're going to tax the savings that many middle class students would count on to pay for the rest of their education?"
5. "And on that 'free' community college thing, does that mean the professors are going to work without pay? Presumably the cost is merely shifting to the usual suspects — the taxpayers. Here's an alternative solution — roll the two years of community college into the last two years of high school. The kids aren't learning much as it is; they'll never miss it."